We offer counselling, accompaniment and support for people who have experienced violence, have been threatened with violence or are experiencing stalking in the past or currently, either in their existing or terminated partnership or in their domestic environment, regardless of gender, age, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, level of education and cultural or social circumstances. During counselling, it is also possible for an interpreter to be present.
Our consultations cover the following areas:
- Clarification of the facts of the situation
- Crisis intervention and stabilization
- Security clarification (external and internal security)
- Information on the dynamics of violence
- Information on legal options
- Development of perspectives for a violence-free future
- Mediation to further offers of help
- Support and help in dealing with authorities
Counselling is free of charge, confidential and anonymous upon request.
Counselling can be arranged by telephone at 03731 7744350. You can also use our contact form to get in touch.